Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog.


All sorts of everything, including a bit of ART!


Monday 5 January 2009

New Year 2009

Well, into the new year - and so far my idea of taking a photo a day has gone well (although it is now 10.pm and I need to take one for today.)

Luckily both Andy and Buster are willing(ish) subjects - in fact this year could be a year in the life of them both - in photos.

I intended (and still do) to make a 'To Do' list for 2009 - to try and focus the mind. I think that at the end of the year it will be facinating to see what I have actually achieved. (Thanks Lynne for this excellent idea).

I also intend to blog more - but I said that last year too!!! (blush)

Oh well - going to get my camera :-)

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Go for it! Between the blog and the To Do list, it gave me that extra push to get more projects started and finished.