Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog.


All sorts of everything, including a bit of ART!


Tuesday 3 June 2008

Wedding card


Asked by DD no 2 to make a wedding card - after declining one and being asked for "something spectacular" this is what I came up with.
She's going to 4 weddings this year - I hope I'm not expected to produce something like this each time!!!!!
Inspired by Tracy Gough's creation and with thanks to Diane Campbell Payne (Capadia Designs blog) and Narell (Cricut lovers guide to design studio blog) for the instructions

8 comments:

Lynne said...

It looks spectacular and unique - great job. Hope DD2 is pleased with it.

Kathy said...

This looks great - what a lot of work has gone into making this card. wow!

Tracy said...

Thanks for showing me your card Annette, you have done a beautiful job of it. I have now linked this post on my blog. T x

Blog said...

Yu have been Tagged

Blog said...

you have been tagged

Annette said...

111

CraftyC said...

What a fab card!!
Clairex

CraftyC said...

What a fab card!!
Clairex